NZIER is the new Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
Their latest Consensus Forecasts (these are are an average of New Zealand economic forecasts compiled from a survey, not forecasts from NZIER itself) can be found here, link to PDF.
In (very) brief:
- near-term growth outlook has been revised up … annual average growth in GDP is expected to reach 5 percent in March 2022
- the longer-term employment growth outlook has been revised lower
- unemployment rate has also been revised lower over the projection reflecting the tighter labour market
- Inflation forecasts have been revised higher across the projection
- Supply constraints in the economy …are pushing up costs
The NZIER also provide an outlook for the NZD in the article: