The USD is weaker
The USD has weakened modestly from the start of the NY session. The USD has moved lower vs the JPY with the USDJPY trading down -0.28% (it was -0.17% at the start of the day). The greenback is lower vs the GBP by -0.23% (vs -0.18% at the start of the day).
In other markets:
- Spot gold is trading down -$0.80 or-0.04% at $1835.28. The low for the day reach $1818.13. The high for the day has reach $1841.94
- spot silver is trading up $0.25 or 0.95% at $27.56
- Bitcoin as reverse higher and trades up $1075 or 1.94% of $56,390
In the US debt market, yields are higher ahead of the start of the refunding at 1 PM ET with the sale $58 billion of the three year debt.
- 2 year, 0.156%, +0.4 basis points
- 5 year 0.795%, +1.1 basis points
- 10 year 1.618%, +1.6 basis points (the hi reached 1.6289%)
- 30 year 2.346%, +2.1 basis points (the hi reached 2.362%)